Sunday, June 17, 2012

Amillie- Lil wayne Ft. Cory Gunz instrumental

Amillie- Lil wayne Ft. Cory Gunz instrumental Video Clips. Duration : 4.33 Mins.


here is the instrumental to Amillie lyrics below : I'm a Young Money Millie in aire, tougher than Nigerian hair, My criteria compared to your career just isn't fair, I'm a venereal disease like a menstrual bleed... Threw the pencil and leak on the sheet of the tablet in my mind, Cause I don't write shit cause I ain't got time, Cause my seconds, minutes, hours go to the al mighty dollar, And the al mighty power of dat chit cha cha cha chopper, Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter, Father motha fuck a copper, Got da maserati dancin on the bridge pussy poppin, Tell the coppers... hahahaha you can't catch em, you can't stop em, I go by them goon rules if you can't beat em then you pop em, You can't man em then you mop em, You can't stand em then you drop em, You pop em cause we pop em like Orville Redenbacher, [Cory Gunz:] I'm millie in here with them Young Money Milli on aires, Think you wheelie pop a wheelie in air, Mac Milli... the Vanilli's in here... I'm a rascal don't get whopped, I get brats who don't give top, ("meaning he gets girls who play hard to give it up") I get tassel, pass you with a flow you could never put a brake on, An I break on anything a nigga take on, Feel the napalm from my trey arm, straight long, throw a nigga like I'm Akon, Cause I make cons... Where the base gone, get the base blown, Let the Pistons on that chopper come on cops I'm kamikaze drop a rock with them Obamas, Illie in the mind, really with the nine, millie when I rhyme, silly anytime, Fine ...

Keywords: amillie, lilwayne, lil, wayne, ft., Cory, Gunz, corygunz, lyrics, best, rapper, alive, hip, hop, hiphop, xrra100x

No comments:

Post a Comment